Ola Rindal is a Norwegian photographer based in Paris, France.
He graduated from the Photography and Film department at Gothenburg University in 1997.
Ola Rindal has published several books with his work, and has been showed in galleries of many countries.
Ola Rindal has collaborated with Magazines includes, Purple, SSAW, Luncheon, Union, Apartemento, I-D, Re-Edition.
His fashion clients include Maison Margiela , Etudes, Balenciaga, Uniqlo and Louis Vuitton.
– Thujord, Published by Ola Rindal, Norway 2020
– Notes on Ordinary Spaces, Published by Libraryman Co., Ltd. 2019
– Paris, Published by Livraison Books, 2017
– Dag – Madoka – Miya, Published by Libraryman Co., Ltd. 2016
– Distance, Cornerkiosk Press 2015
– Blindness, Published by Cornerkiosk Press 2013
– Night, Light, Published by Livraison Books, 2013